- 1 package of instant noodles (your choice of flavor)
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of frozen vegetables (optional)
- 1/4 cup of protein (optional, such as diced chicken or tofu)
- 1 tablespoon of oil (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toppings of your choice (such as green onions, sesame seeds, or hot sauce)
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the instant noodles to the boiling water, breaking them up if they are stuck together. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Drain the noodles and set them aside.
- Optional: In the same saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add the frozen vegetables and protein (if using) and sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the protein is cooked through.
- Add the cooked noodles back to the saucepan and stir to combine with the vegetables and protein (if using). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the noodles in bowls and top with your desired toppings.
Enjoy your homemade super noodles!
- Feel free to customize this recipe to your liking by adding different vegetables, proteins, or seasonings.
- You can also add a little bit of soy sauce, oyster sauce, or chili sauce to give it extra flavor.
- For a little extra kick, you can also add some red pepper flakes or sriracha sauce.
Note: Cooking time and amount of ingredients may vary depending on the brand of instant noodles you use.